Page 41 of 63 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Best Portrait Shots!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks. The lips were all her's. I didn't do anything to them. As for the watermark, I have been adding those to my flickr photos as a meager attempt to discourage copying them.

Horsing Around with Senior Portraits

IMG_0029as by clemmb60, on Flickr

IMG_0139_pp by clemmb60, on Flickr

IMG_0051a by clemmb60, on Flickr

IMG_0187_pp by clemmb60, on Flickr

IMG_0195 by clemmb60, on Flickr
    Mark

Lol I bet she has her own lips, but we are talking about the watermark lips in her neck right? Or do you mean your name-tag watermark?

A friend came over needing some headshots

IMG_0001 by clemmb60, on Flickr

IMG_0005 by clemmb60, on Flickr

IMG_0009 by clemmb60, on Flickr
    Mark

I was staring at her actually lips wondering what the heck you were talking about, Jan! Now I see what you mean on her neck and partly on her jacket lapel. Looks like maybe the area was missed with the brush(?) You have a VERY keen eye, Jan!

Yes it's hard to overlook I guess The shape actually looks really similar to her real lips. It's probably just lip-flare.
    I don't know if I'm right, but if this isn't a watermark on purpose. It might be a forgotten selection. Perhaps Brian adjusted the lips selectively and accidentally moved his selection over some other layers... I don't know. I do want to know though...Brian?

OK, you got me. Nice catch. I honestly missed it. I went back to check on where it came from and it was a layer that I was applying to everything but her lips and somehow ended up copying that mask twice. I wish I could claim it as a watermark, but sadly, no, it's just a flub. Luckily, she hasn't picked her photos yet and I have already fixed it. Thanks again for catching it. I knew there was a good reason to throw an image or two on here!!! I updated it and hopefully don't have lips in other places they shouldn't be.
    Last edited by bgood; 03-23-2012 at 05:38 AM.

Nice set of photos Mark! You sure have some tough customers. Hats are my absolute nightmare I've messed up quite some sports-photos where they had hats on.
    Last edited by Sheiky; 04-14-2012 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Removed critique

Well, like Sean I prefer to not do kids. Sometimes my gas tank says otherwise and I take a commission for them. Here's a couple of my favorites from today's shoot.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7132.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	771

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7177.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	772

Obviously, he's missing a shoe here. It was impossible to keep it on him. In this one I faked the expression by having his mother yank the shoe from his hands and I took the shot before the tears. Gotta do what you can, right?
    Adobe, give us courage to edit what photos must be altered, serenity to delete what cannot be helped, and the insight to know the one from the other.
    Canon EOS 7D - Canon EF-s 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM - Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS Macro - PCB Einsteins & PW Triggers

Nice Rocco. What were the specs on the first shot?

As for the shoe - I think it's a great detail that the mother will look back on and laugh.