Thread: Post Your Best Portrait Shots!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Okay this isn't the traditional portrait shot, but I am trying something for a Valentine's gift.

What do you guys think of this? I added the text from the opening lines of her favorite book and displaced it over her photo.
    Last edited by Jayson; 05-16-2015 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayson View Post
    Okay this isn't the traditional portrait shot, but I am trying something for a Valentine's gift.

What do you guys think of this? I added the text from the opening lines of her favorite book and displaced it over her photo.
    Cool concept Jayson.

#1 seems a little washed out. For example, there is very little detail to her nose. Regarding the words, if you think she will be able to understand the meaning by looking at it, great. But the source of the words doesn't jump out at me.

#2...the vertical lines are a little "The Matrix" esque. I would do something to break up the vertical pattern and give definition to her chin.

Of course, not trying to be critical, just suggestions, as I think the idea is great...and a lot better than what I had planned....which...ahhh...thanks for the reminder...I need to work on something.