Thread: Katie in the place! :p

Katie in the place! :p

Hello,

I am Katiei am 21 years old and i am coming to your beautifull country for next 2 years to accompany my boyfriend for his job, he's got a great opportunity.

I love travels, reading books and playing wow.

I am on community.the-digital-picture.com because the community looks so cool and i hope to make new friends, i hope you will enjoy this joke about blondes (i am).

A blonde and a brunette are skydiving.
    The brunette jumps out the plane and pulls the cord

-- nothing happens...

She pulls the emergency cord and still nothing.

The blonde finally jumps out of the plane and yells "Oh! So you wanna race, huh?"

Thanks!
    @KayMoe21 - Keep Your Head High.

Welcome Katie. What an entrance. I'm sure you will bring a burst of life into this space.

I can't wait to see your first photos.

Cheers
    Steve.
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur

Moved to SoCal early 60's. Near the beach. Lucky, I guess. Blessed is more like it.
    The blond was my wife. I miss her terribly.

Welcome again Slim, I'm sorry for your loss.

Now I don't know if Katie was a serious contender for this site or not, but in the spirit of her introduction, I thought I might tell you all of our predicament here in Oz.

The Winter here has been cool and very dry, perfect growing conditions for strawberries. We have strawberries everywhere. In the back yard, in the shops, in the markets and even in road side stalls. We are facing a strawberry glut.

It is so bad that a bloke went to the doctor the other day, with a strawberry growing out of his ear.

The doctor took a look at it and shook his head and said, "I've seen a bit of this lately, wait there I'll get you some cream for that."
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur