Hello all,
I don't post here often, I mostly find all my questions have been answered previously so I typically lurk. However, I've got some questions that I would like answered that I couldn't find answers for after a quick search.

Currently, I have a Canon T3i with battery grip, the kit 18-55mm, Canon's 55-250mm, Canon's 50mm f/1.4, and Canon's 100mm Macro f/2.8, as well as Canon's 320EX flash and Canon's RC-6 wireless remote.

The body I am considering is the Canon 7D. I am told it has the same image quality as the T3i due to using the same sensor, but I am more interested in it for it's focusing abilities and frame-rate. A few of the questions I have though are as follows -

-Will the RC-6 remote work with this, or should I bundle that with the T3i, kit lens, battery grip, extra battery, and spare tripod when/if I sell it?

-Is the focusing noticeably faster on the 7D vs. the T3i? Or is it simply a matter of better focusing? How is the tracking in AI Servo mode?

-How does the 18-135mm compare to the 18-55mm that it will be replacing? Is it the same performance just with more range? Or is one better than the other? Would the 28-135mm be the better choice over the 18-135mm? The wider angle I am losing would not be an issue since I am planning on getting the Tokina 11-16mm down the line.

-Speaking of the Tokina, how does it perform overall, but more specifically on the 7D?

-Another lens I want is the Canon 100-400mm, how well does that perform on the 7D?

-Any pros the T3i has over the 7D? Other than something to do with weight, dimensions, cost? Other than the VariAngle screen?

Those are some of the questions I have, I am sure I will be able to think of more at some point. I know I'm asking alot, but any help will be greatly appreciated.

If it helps, I do a lot of nature photography, bands, and things such as airshows or sporting events.

Thank you in advance,
David Ware