Thread: Just got a new everyday, everywhere camera...an iPhone 5!

Just got a new everyday, everywhere camera...an iPhone 5!

I love all of my Canon gear but I have my iPhone with me all of the time. I even use a Speck card case instead of a wallet. Well, I got my 64 GB black iPhone 5 this past Thursday. It replaces my 32 GB iPhone 4. I love the phone and in daylight it takes pretty good snap shots of my wife and kids which are my favorite subjects anyway. I got the 64 GB because I use the video on my phone quite a bit.

On a side note my 3.5 year old just got his first camera; my old iPhone 4 ! We've already had to have a "no pics when Mom and Dad are less than fully clothed" discussion!
    Last edited by Jarhead5811; 09-30-2012 at 11:59 AM.
    T3i, Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8, 70-200mm f/2.8 L, Sigma 30mm f/1.4, 430ex (x2), 580ex
    13.3" MacBook Pro (late '11 model) w/8GB Ram & 1TB HD, Aperture 3 & Photoshop Elements 9

Congrats on the new gear. It might get interesting if the youngster learns how to start uploading images.
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by Jarhead5811 View Post
    IOn a side note my 3.5 year old just got his first camera; my old iPhone 4
    Our daughters got our iPhone 3G's when we got a pair of 64 GB 4S models (black for me, white for her, actually, the long delay on the white 4 was a big reason we waited for the 4S!).

Small screens, though...so, their main cameras are now iPads, with the iPhones as backups.

It's funny to watch our 2.5 year old walk up to the TV and swipe her finger across the screen to try and change the channel!!

We have an Apple TV on our main TV and the boys try to touch the icons but they have been playing with an iPad and iPhones all of their lives!
    T3i, Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8, 70-200mm f/2.8 L, Sigma 30mm f/1.4, 430ex (x2), 580ex
    13.3" MacBook Pro (late '11 model) w/8GB Ram & 1TB HD, Aperture 3 & Photoshop Elements 9

Quote Originally Posted by neuroanatomist View Post
    their main cameras are now iPads, with the iPhones as backups.
    It pretty much had to come to this