Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Best HDR Photo

Re: Post Your Best HDR Photo

Joel, This shot is simply Awesome---Very, Very Nice work
    Bob

Wow, bringing up this thread wasn't such a bad idea. Great HDR's! I love the "natural look" on most of them and the architectual shots look amazing[Y]

My very first attempts at HDR at Elkhart Lake, WI. 7D and Tamron 17-50. All 3 shot series using Photomatix.

The colors look really saturated in 2 and 3; the sunset was pretty intense. C&C welcome. I am happy to learn! Thanks for viewing!

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x800/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/13/4846.IMG_5F00_7152.jpg[/img]

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x800/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/13/5707.IMG_5F00_7164.jpg[/img]

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x800/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/13/3480.IMG_5F00_7184.jpg[/img]

some from vacation lemme know whatcha think!! its been awhile since i have posted haha

I'm really enjoying all the HDR pixs on display[] You guys are very incredibly creative.

Thanks for showing them & please keep them coming. [:P]

Wally
    Wally Bouw Flickr Vimeo

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/1000x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/13/3755.Kelsie-HDR.jpg[/img]
    Adobe, give us courage to edit what photos must be altered, serenity to delete what cannot be helped, and the insight to know the one from the other.
    Canon EOS 7D - Canon EF-s 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM - Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS Macro - PCB Einsteins & PW Triggers

Here is a recent(Today) HDR taken on my route as a UPS driver....I tried to make it more natural, and not so HDR'y!! Tell me what you think..

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/13/0167.Red-Umbrella.HDR.jpg[/img]

Wonderful color. Deep but not too over saturated. Looks very inviting. What were the details of the shot?

Hi Glen...

5 shots, 35mm@f7.1...combined in HDR Efex by Nik software(my fav HDR program). I thought about going over the top, but this one just called for a "natural" look. the beach is just to the left and down the cliff, a little more than a stones throw away!!

Hi Greg. Nice shot. I too would be interested in the details, especially what program was used to blend. To me it looks like it was done automatically with something like Photomatix. My reason for saying this is the uneven sky showing the dark and light patches. This is something I look for because it is a very typical feature of my own images (see below) and I use Photomatix. Another thing I look for, and you have controlled this very well, is the light halos between objects and the sky. It seems to me that those who manually blend using masking in PS generally avoid these issues. Anyone care to comment?

The sky generally seems to be a problem for HDR, for me anyway, with respect to noise, halos and unevenness. I have my ways of working around this but I'd like to hear some thoughts from other HDR'rs.

Three exposures shot hand held while crossing the road. (Close your eyes Bryan T, some angles may disturb [:O]).