Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Best HDR Photo

Re: Post Your Best HDR Photo

John, you really should try HDR Efex from Nik software. It is what I use. You can get the very normal looking hdr, or you can tweak to your hearts content, and go wild!! Try the 15 day trial version, and see if you like it. It also has a Tone mapping feature for single shots, which I find works really really well!!

Gregg

Thanks, I will try it! I

Shot this yesterday. It's the first scene off the memory card. It's also my first HDR Pano and is comprised of 15 exposures.

Fantastic shot , William. I really like it. Can I offer up a suggestion, though? Take this photo,as an HDR, and import it into either LR or PS, and convert to BW...then play with the color channels....specifically, red, green and yellow, and see what you come up with...I'm not saying it would be better, but I think it will be a great BW shot, IMHO...

Gregg

Always open to suggestions:

Thanks Gregg. I actually tried a BW version before posting the color, didn't like it. The best I could do was a gradient map in PS. But your suggestion made me have another go and this is a Light Room attempt. I think this image is starting to gain a little traction...

Ok William...now in my opinion, that conversion ROCKS!! That is what a BW should look like!! Good job!! Very Nice./..

Gregg

What I've been doing the last few days. 5D2, 16-35mmII, six exposure custom blend.

[View:http://community.the-digital-picture...neric/utility/ Night exterior building by freelanceshots, on Flickr:550:0]

Thanks Gregg, that

Those lights are just results of the lens used. I would have had a perfect stay except for a run in with a supposed person in need of help. I felt for the guy where he wasted my valuable time, gas and money. Last time I try to help someone, seriously. Pretty much every person in one of these situations is full of shit. This clean cut, mid thirtys individual bought drugs with the money that I gave him and this was all done in front of me while I was in my car waiting for him. I ran after the guy almost catching him at one point buy his shirt but then hit that out of shape wall and started to stumble and could not continue. I then got insulted by the infamous Memphis TN police that came to take my report which never got taken because they did not feel that it was worthy. What a day.

A lot of this picture is about timing and the quality image that the 5DII can produce. All the pics I took form this hotel are coming out better then I could wished and thanks for the kind words.

Business center photo that came out nice too.

[View:http://community.the-digital-picture...neric/utility/ business center by freelanceshots, on Flickr:550:0]

Sorry to hear that Bryan. Hope your disappointment subsides by the time you see someone in genuine need.

Great shot of an ordinary scene. Is that your picture on the monitors? (I think that