Page 80 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Best Nature Shots!

Re: Post Your Best Nature Shots!

[img]file:///D:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Desktop/IMG_0826.jpg[/img]Hi friends,

All pics I have seen and are very very awesome pics, please let me know how to put my best pic here.

Yes, fantastic pics from Erno. Those would be from Bryce Canyon in Utah.

Hilarious! option 2: since you're already that far underground, keep digging until you pop out of the other side...perhaps at Bryce Canyon! Later dude (aka: G'day mate), erno

Recently tried shooting flowers, not being too original, picked rose that was in my garden. Here are result, C&C are welcome

400D, EF 50mm 1.8@5.6, 1/100, ISO 400

Quote Originally Posted by erno james

Hilarious! option 2: since you're already that far underground, keep digging until you pop out of the other side...perhaps at Bryce Canyon!

No worries - I'll have a crack tomorrow night and see how far down we can get. Although I run the bombing/explosives crew so I might just load up a big bomb as deep as I can get and see if I can knock on of those pillars down in the Canyon. I'll let you know so you can get an action shot [:P]
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ben_taylor_au/ www.methodicallymuddled.wordpress.com
    Canon 5D Mark III | Canon 5D Mark II | Samyang 14mm f/2.8 | Canon 35mm f/1.4L USM | Sigma 85mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM |Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II |Canon 2 x Teleconverter III | Canon 580 EX II Speedlite | Really Right Stuff TVC 34L | Really Right Stuff BH55 LR | Gorillapod Focus | Really Right Stuff BH 30

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.27.05/beetle.JPG[/img]

A couple of hours ago.

5D Clasic, 300 f/4 IS @ f/4.5, Av mode, ISO 50, Spot metering, SS 1/125, exposure bias -0.3 step

JeffersonPoster

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.37.26/IMG_5F00_8774a.jpg[/img]

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.37.26/IMG_5F00_8858a.jpg[/img]

Half nature/half man-made! [:P]

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725
    Half nature/half man-made! [img]/emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]

Wow it almost looks like a HDR photo. Did you do a lot of post-processing on this one? Anyway cool photo, is it a house/boat combination or something?

That fly is very shiny! Nice shot, did you purposely focus on that point? Anyway your shots just made me want to get my camera and try out my macro-flash, thanks! []

Quote Originally Posted by Sheiky

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725
    Half nature/half man-made! [img]/emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]

Wow it almost looks like a HDR photo. Did you do a lot of post-processing on this one? Anyway cool photo, is it a house/boat combination or something?

That fly is very shiny! Nice shot, did you purposely focus on that point? Anyway your shots just made me want to get my camera and try out my macro-flash, thanks! [img]/emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]

<div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

The boat photo was taken at the Renaissance Fair and all I did was very minimal cropping and some sharpening in DPP. I was pleased it turned out as well as it did. The fly was not my intentional subject. I was patiently waiting for a butterfly to land and he caught my eye because he was so shiny. So I took a quick shot and the butterfly flew away!

Denise