Thread: Post Your Best Nature Shots!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Post Your Best Nature Shots!

Quote Originally Posted by Colin

sweet toad!
    <div style="clear: both;"]</div>

Thanks Colin. It's my favorite Toad. So very ugly but smug looking. Sometimes he sits in just the right spot to take a cool picture. But if you're not careful he will run off and hide.

Oh and Alex: That is some seriously wicked light. Amazing! Here's a landscape I did this week. I am not happy with it to be honest. I've been doing these experiments to try and photograph and postprocess landscapes here in the area to get a Dutch painting feel but I am failing.

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.25.11/bergsevoormeer1.jpg[/img]

Re: Post Your Best Nature Shots!

Thanks, Madison, glad you like it! My only regret is that I used such a large aperture. It was taken before I really understood the DOF aspect of aperture control...As a result the image is a little soft for my taste.
    R6 II --- RF 14-35mm f/4L IS --- RF 24-105mm f/4L IS --- RF 100-400mm F5.6-8 IS
    70D --- EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 --- EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS --- EF 70-200mm f/4L IS --- EF 85mm f/1.8

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_P4D8167.jpg 
Views:	557 
Size:	161.9 KB 
ID:	1123

Its pin sharp in the original.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickw View Post

Its pin sharp in the original.
    Mick, Thats a very nice shot and it's clear that he is thinking "lunch" as he stares at you.
    Bob