What did I leave out of the previous list? An entire kingdom. (Well, actually at least THREE kingdoms, but I don't have a microscope, so I can't shoot Bacteria or Protists. Some add Archaea as another kingdom, so that would make four I left out.)

(Yes, there are plants and animals in the picture, but the main subject is neither.)

I had a helluva time getting a decent shot, as the light was very poor--4:37 PM on a typical grey January afternoon in Oregon. I tried a 100mm macro, but the shutter speed was so slow that there's noticeable blurring. I used a 17-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS--less blurring, but had to get closer. (I can't use either of those lenses now, as they and a bunch of other lenses--including a 70-200mm f/2.8L IS & 100-400mm L IS--were stolen.) I even tried a Canon G9 & S3 IS. This was with a 70-200mm f/4L IS (which, fortunately, was not in the bags that were stolen!) at 183mm on a 30D, ISO 1600 (noise doesn't show as badly here as with people), f/8, 1/20 sec. (Yes, it was handheld--carefully!--at 1/20 sec. The IS in that lens is amazing.)