Well, I haven't managed to get out and about with the 7D and 28mm like I was hoping (depending on for how long this assignment runs, maybe next weekend). So this is my entry for now.

Taken 2 weeks ago at one of my best mate's wedding, with the P6 and Zeiss Biometar 120/2.8 on Neopan 100.
It doesn't count much for a good wedding photo, the people in the background (especially right between their heads) kinda ruined it a bit for that.
But for this assignment it kinda fits (or it's the best I can do for now), there's different 'layers' of people in the background, the ones on the left are lining up for the next photo, and the chick on the right was herding people to line up for the next shots (in english and cantonese), I managed to grab the happy couple just in time between set-shots. And I think a few in the background are looking at the huge silver beast of a camera i'm carrying, everyone else had new digitals (I saw no less than 10 5Dmk3s that day, with alternately 24-70, 24-105, and one or two 70-200). Still, was fun limiting myself to 'only' 12 shots on the roll, means I tried to make each shot count (which was the point).

Anyway, enough blabbing, more linking:

(only sharing small version for now, it's a bit soft until I get my BetterScanning holder in a few weeks, then I might give the groom a copy...)