Thread: Buttermilk Falls

Buttermilk Falls

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.22.75/Buttermilk_5F00_Falls_5F00_045_5F00_copy.jpg[/img]

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.22.75/Buttermilk_5F00_Falls_5F00_042_5F00_copy.jpg[/img]

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.22.75/Buttermilk_5F00_Falls_5F00_039_5F00_copy.jpg[/img]

Re: Buttermilk Falls

Very nice. I think the first one is my favorite. I don't really like the lighting (flash?) on the last one, but other than that they're great.

Thanks Anthony,

No flash but I checked the histgram and found I was high on the right side with a slower shutter speed than the other 2. So I re-processed. I like this better. Thanks

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.22.75/Buttermilk_5F00_Falls_5F00_039_5F00_copy2.jpg[/img]

Very lush, I miss that here in northern arizona. Where is buttermilk falls?

Interesting. I hope one day to hike in Northern Arizona/Utah. You have vast wide open scienery while we have trails through the hills and mountains. While you can see for miles we are limited to a few feet, unless there is a lookout at the top. Buttermilk Falls is in the Finger Lakes region of New York state. There are many state parks and wineries along the various lakes. It is a very nice tourist attraction in the summer months. The winter brings in the skiers.

Ah, my mom's side of my family is from upper state NY. I actually went to a family reunion at Keuka lake years ago; very beautiful country. I have a friend at Cornell, so I hope to visit there again sometime soon.