<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-language: HE;"]I usually answer the questions, but today I have a question. We're looking for your views and opinions, so feel free to say as much or as little as you want!<o></o>
<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-language: HE;"]Most of you will be familiar with buying refurbished cameras and lenses, and some will be aware that one of the big manufacturers introduced a new requirement recently - that we can no longerindicate on our website which factory has refurbished the equipment we sell.<o></o>
<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-language: HE;"]As I've posted a few times in response to enquiries, all refurbished products sold by Adorama have been factory refurbished by the manufacturerand come with a 90 day return-to-Adorama warranty; 14 days from date of receipt for a full refund, and the balance for repair or replacement. They have all been restored to the exact manufacturer specifications by the original manufacturer. <o></o>
<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-language: HE;"]In the interest of clarity, we need to find a way to be informative and transparent, without breaking any of the terms of the agreement with our suppliers. <o></o>
<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-language: HE;"]One suggestion is that we describe these items on our website as 'recertified'. We'd love to know what you think. Would that description make you nervous? Have you any other thoughts?<o></o>
<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-language: HE;"]NB I will be posting this text on other forums; I hope you will understand that there is no intention to 'SPAM', but in truth, there aren't too many ways that I can reach out to all our customers asking what can only be an identical question!<o></o>
<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-language: HE;"]Thank you<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]Sincerely<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]Helen <span class="goog-spellcheck-word"]Oster
<span class="goog-spellcheck-word"]Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador<o></o>

<st1ersonname w:st="on"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]helen.oster@adoramacamera.com</st1ersonname><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]www.adorama.com<o></o>
<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-language: HE;"]<o></o>
<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-language: HE;"]<o></o>
<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: black; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-language: HE;"]<o></o>
<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<o><span style="font-size: small; font-family: Times New Roman;"]</o>