Thread: Canon has started it's own forum

Canon has started it's own forum

http://forums.usa.canon.com/

David

apologies if posted elsewhere!
    Photos:
    http://www.djmorganphoto.com/
    Gear: Canon 5D Mark III, Canon 7D: Canon 100mm Macro: Canon 17-40L: Canon 24-105L: Canon 70-200L: Canon 100-400L: Canon 50 1.4: Canon TS-E 24mm

I vote for staying independent and here on TDP :-)
    Arnt

I'm wondering how long before it turns into a CR-esque canon-hate whingey forum and gets shut down...
    An awful lot of electrons were terribly inconvenienced in the making of this post.
    Gear Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Croubie View Post
    I'm wondering how long before it turns into a CR-esque canon-hate whingey forum and gets shut down...
    not long, apparently
    An awful lot of electrons were terribly inconvenienced in the making of this post.
    Gear Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Croubie View Post
    The Canon forum is moving toward a crying child moma I want this forum. Or in some cases a Santa will you give us this forum.

But it didn't take long for the Nikon trolls to find the site.

Did any one notice that there seems to be more long winded posts on the Canon forum than here and CR?

It is nice to see for sure Canon acknowledging constructive criticism. They (or their moderators) respond, though somewhat non-commitally. But I still take care to buy new equipment through TDP, because who is going to give you an honest review of Canon products? TDP or Canon itself?
    Canon 6D, Canon EF 16-35 f/2.8 L III; Sigma 35mm f/1.4 "Art"; Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8L IS II, Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 L IS Macro; Canon 24-105 f/4 L ; Canon EF-S 17-55 f/2.8 IS (unused nowadays), EF 85 f/1.8; Canon 1.4x TC Mk. 3; 3x Phottix Mitros+ flashes