Thread: FS - EF 70-200mm 2.8 $1075.00

FS - EF 70-200mm 2.8 $1075.00 shipped

Well it had to happen. I've gotten myself in trouble with my rent since moving to Dallas and I need some backup cash.
    Sucks but I have not been using this lens in my business at all so I should be able to continue with what I have until
    I can buy a replacement. My 100mm IS macro can fill in some of the areas.

Only thing I don't have is the front lens cap. The lens when not in use goes directly into my super nice camera specific shoulder gear bag with it's lens hood mounted. Got the box, rear lens cap, lens hood, tripod collar and the Canon carry bag that it came with.

Lens is in excellent shape and show absolutely no signs of wear and works like it did the day that I got it new. Lens serial number 208393

Accepting Paypal payment.................If no one's interested it won't break my heart.......it's just one attempt to try to help my situation

Last edited by freelanceshots; 01-07-2013 at 06:14 PM.

My direct email is bthornhill@freelanceshots.com which I check on the hour for any questions or you want to share your thoughts.

slightly larger image: http://www.flickr.com/photos/freelan...5326/lightbox/