Thread: Manfrotto Tripods

Manfrotto Tripods

Selling a couple Manfrotto tripods that are collecting dust now that I have moved on to bigger items. Please excuse the photos, my 7D is at home and I am at work, and I keep forgetting to get the tripods and camera in the same place.

Let me know if you have any questions, or if you would like better pictures of either one, and I will be sure to get them to you. I have a little selling experience on here, but a bunch over on Fred Miranda and on eBay as well. I will take care of the paypal fees and we can discuss shipping if you are interested so I can give a fair quote based on your location.

The first one is a Manfrotto 7301YB. This one is in great shape and only has a few areas of noticeable use. Includes original head and QR plate.

$60obo

I also have a Manfrotto 190xdb with a 320RC2 head. This is also in like new condition and is a great tripod for travel. I loved this tripod, but I was given the 190xprob. They are around the same size, and I love the 190 series because it will fit in a carry on suitcase, but you don't have to sacrifice quality or stability for the size.

I will sell this with or without the head. $100 tripod only, $30 head only, or $120 for both.

You can see my FM feedback under the same username: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-01-21 at 3.39.00 PM.jpg 
Views:	373 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	1660
    Last edited by rslhc; 01-21-2013 at 07:41 PM.
    Gripped 7D | 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM | 70-200 f/4L USM | 50mm f/1.8 mk1 | 80mm f/1.8 USM | 430EXII x2