Thread: Full Moon Outing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Setters View Post
    Hint: "Name of the dish"
    Hmmm...that makes me both hungry and curious.....did you try jambalaya???

I was curious as to the EXIF info too and right clicked on the first image, saved to my computer, and then viewed the EXIF information under the image properties/detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayaker72 View Post
    Hmmm...that makes me both hungry and curious.....did you try jambalaya???
    Nope... That's a dish that involves more cheese... as it has to be to be successful in the region. Anyway, I created a public gallery for the TDP posts so I won't have the problem of (1) smallish pictures in posts of pictures not in Smugmug and (2) access to EXIF.

@conropl: Yes, it was. Highly recommended. In West Michigan, you have the moon but I've got no idea whether you have mountains and snow... I'll have a look in Google Map.

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    @conropl: Yes, it was. Highly recommended. In West Michigan, you have the moon but I've got no idea whether you have mountains and snow... I'll have a look in Google Map.
    We get snow, but no mountains. Pretty flat around here.
    This year the snow has been scarce (although we have been finally getting some the last couple of weeks).
    5DS R, 1D X, 7D, Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6, 24mm f/1.4L II, 16-35mm f/4L IS, 24-105mm f/4L, 50mm f/1.8, 100mm Macro f/2.8L, 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II, 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L, 580EX-II
    flickr