WELL! Got my lights! I don't know how I got by with just one flash for so long.. I'm hooked!

The past three years of shooting dslr's, I've only had and used my one 430exII. During that time I have read plenty of books and seen countless videos on lighting behavior, how to shape and control it, color correction, etc. I knew a good amount of the theory without having put any of it into practice. Now that I have two Einsteins and my one 430 I feel.. liberated? These lights are everything I had hoped for, and more.

Here's what I got:
2 PCB einsteins
2 vagabond minis
2 PW MC2
1 PW TT5
1 PW Mini TT1
1 PW AC3 Zone Controller
2 PCB Heavy Duty Air Cushioned Light Stands
I PCB Large Foldable Softbox
1 PCB 64" Silver PLM Umbrella with diffusion sock
1 PCB 22" White Beauty Dish
1 Manfrotto Super Boom
..and assorted accessories, sandbags, etc.

I was a bit overwhelmed when I started setting everything up last night, But just started by getting my ambient the way I wanted (black). Was somewhere around f/22, ISO 100, 1/320 sec. (with the einsteins, at that aperture, that's the fastest I was able to go before I saw the shutter bars) I then started building my pic one light at a time, starting with the brightest. Here's my best result!

This is my roommate Spencer.

Seriously looking for some major feedback here. Like I said before, This is my first time using more than one light source, not counting a reflector or the sun.

On this one the main light is a beauty dish - camera left, a large softbox boomed overhead for a kiss of fill - camera right, and behind him is the 430exII as the rim light adding separation - camera right.

His eyes are a little dark, but I couldn't work out how to breathe some life into those without ruining the mood I had created. He's kind of an intense guy, so I wanted an edgy, three dimensional portrait.

Thanks in advance guys, You're always super helpful.

-Rocco