View Poll Results: Which photo is your favorite?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jonathan Huyer

6 25.00%
  • bgood

5 20.83%
  • nvitalephotography

8 33.33%
  • Andy Stringer

2 8.33%
  • CLS

3 12.50%

Thread: #50 - Challenge Yourself (congrats nvitalephotography)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

#50 - Challenge Yourself (congrats nvitalephotography)

Assignment 50 will be a little bit special. The idea is very simple, accessible to anyone and can also be interpreted in a million different ways so we'll most likely end up with a lot of different types and styles of photos. The only thing you have to do is challenge yourself this time. Of course you need to explain to us what you did to challenge yourself. The level of experience you have will not be a factor since even the most experienced photographers have challenges.

It was hard, but I have selected the following finalists:

Name: Jonathan Huyer
    Motivation: I assume this was a challenge you had for a long time and I guess the chances are very little to see them. Let alone see a mum and two cubs. Great shot.

Name: bgood
    Motivation: I have done a few of these panorma's as large as 50+ photos, however never 84! I know what a challenge it is even if you have access to ptgui and photoshop. Your shot took a lot more time and dedication to make. I'd love to see the original file sometime.

Name: nvitalephotography
    Motivation: Great shot and also a great composition. The surroundings and the burning metal really do eachother good.

Name: Andy Stringer
    Motivation: I saw a show on NGC once where they did this with infrared sensors and stuff and even then they needed time to get a good shot. I think yours came out really good.

Name: CLS
    Motivation:
    Streetphotography would also be a big challenge for me and eventhough this isn't really on the public road. It is still a great shot of public life. The emotion in the girl is just priceless.

Good luck all! The poll will be opened for 3 days!
    Last edited by Sheiky; 05-12-2013 at 08:10 PM.