Page 30 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Pets!

Re: Post Your Pets!

Beautiful addition to your family, Bill! She's a lucky girl to have found wonderful people like you and your wife!

Here's a photo of Buddy, who is rarely seen without his ball in his mouth when awake or under his paw when asleep! We are celebrating for it's the first time in his 4 yrs. of life that he is on no meds or daily shots for his severe allergies and has no fur missing anywhere from scratching and biting his skin raw constantly!!!! YIPPEEE!!

Here's something different! My ferret, Thumper.
    [img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/550x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/1538.Thumper.JPG[/img]

I couldn't help sharing this one, just because it's so cute.

Not my dogs, they belong to the neighbour of my Auntie in Holland (English Mastiffs, only 1 of 2 shown, they weigh 200kg together).

The lady is her daughter in law (my cousin's wife). And on her lap is her ~10 month old daughter (who is also the cutest thing ever).

Too bad it was shot with my P&S, so not the best IQ, but i love the shot for the pose...

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/1200x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/2654.p7120963s.jpg[/img]
    An awful lot of electrons were terribly inconvenienced in the making of this post.
    Gear Photos

how about the stoned cat look....

Zeiss 35 1.421.4, no pp or sharpening....

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/4265.AI6C2549.jpg[/img]

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/550x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/5428.Meeko-portrait.jpg[/img]

Our 7-week-old kitten 'Meeko'. Canon 450D, 17-55mm, 1/200 at f/3.5, ISO 100. Window lighting diffused with a bedsheet (budget cuts).

Gregg: Your cat looks pretty chilled. Nice focus.

I have nine new pets. Baby speckled king snakes that I pulled out of the planter at a snake killers home.

[View:http://community.the-digital-picture...neric/utility/ baby speckled king snakes by freelanceshots, on Flickr:550:0]

[View:http://community.the-digital-picture...neric/utility/ baby serpents by freelanceshots, on Flickr:550:0]

5D2, ISO 2000, shutter 1/10, f/3.2, 100mm IS macro

I always forget to clean the crust around his eyes, its a full time job.

[View:http://community.the-digital-picture...neric/utility/ slow day by freelanceshots, on Flickr:550:0]

That

They are Speckled King snakes. Not venomous. These little guys will strike at you but its kind of funny. They are all about to shed their first skin so they are on the grumpy side. After they shed I can hopefully give them their first meal. Might let them go back into the wild after the first feeding. May hang onto one as a pet.