Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A question that has been on my mind

If everyone were that responsible we wouldn't have had a mortgage collapse.

It takes money to make money. Business generally requires capital, thus we have lenders. If you have no camera but you could get a $300 loan @ 6% for a $300 Mamiya you saw online and had a shoot this week paying $400, what do you do? The question comes down to the skill of the photographer, which would establish his risk in this scenario. I would say he is a good risk.

Apple was recently given AA+ credit rating because they will be taking out a massive loan to make dividend payments. Credit is part of business.

Anyway, I was just daydreaming. Not so serious!

Quote Originally Posted by HDNitehawk View Post
    Brant,

I thought with all of your nice water fall pictures you would trend toward the primes rather than the zoom first. That would be my guess.
    I probably was/am, but then I kept reading about this zoom that was almost as good as primes

Also, I tend to shoot a lot of family functions and people, just rarely posting those here. Thus my interest in the 70-200 mm lenses. We'll see, I am only slowly posting my gear so it may be awhile before I get it all sold.

A question that has been on my mind

Quote Originally Posted by Kayaker72 View Post
    Also, I tend to shoot a lot of family functions and people, just rarely posting those here. Thus my interest in the 70-200 mm lenses.
    The 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II is excellent for that sort of thing, on a FF camera. Does great for portraits and tight shots indoors, and is an excellent backyard/beach lens.