Thread: FS: CANON T4i (LIGHTLY USED) w/40mm STM LENS $685! EXTRA BATTERY AND EXTRA CHARGER!

FS: CANON T4i (LIGHTLY USED) w/40mm STM LENS $685! EXTRA BATTERY AND EXTRA CHARGER!

This T4i has had little use and was used as a backup camera. As you can see in the pictures, its as close to new as it can possibly be! The 40mm STM lens is actually brand new, not a single shot taken with it. I have other lenses to use and never bothered to do anything with this one but open the box and take the shots of it you see listed here. I'm including an extra battery and second charger. Like I said, this was meant to be a backup camera but I don't need two. The T4i is a great GREAT camera, the one I'm keeping is also a T4i...absolutely fantastic camera! I have an extra 77mm UV filter I'll include also, all of my lenses are already protected. It doesn't fit the 40mm but you might have some use for it.

Will ship insured in original box with all cables etc.

Feel free to ask whatever questions you have, I don't sell much or often but when I do customers are VERY pleased! Thanks for looking and have a great day!
    Last edited by cyoung315; 06-12-2013 at 07:02 PM.
    -Chris
    (Lots and lots to learn, thanks for sharing)