Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adorama's Used department

Thanks for the information Helen. Do they ever give credit towards a purchase of new or used equipment? I was thinking of ebay'ing an item but don't want to hold onto it and I've been eying a few items already in your used department.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarriganphotos View Post
    Thanks for the information Helen. Do they ever give credit towards a purchase of new or used equipment? I was thinking of ebay'ing an item but don't want to hold onto it and I've been eying a few items already in your used department.
    Yes, indeed - and usually you can negotiate a higher price for your gear if you trade up!
    Helen Oster
    Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador
    Helen@adorama.com

That's where I picked up my 580EX and a 430EX from them a while back (after the IIs were out) at a really good price and it was exactly as described. I've been very happy with them.
    Last edited by Jarhead5811; 07-15-2013 at 10:29 AM.
    T3i, Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8, 70-200mm f/2.8 L, Sigma 30mm f/1.4, 430ex (x2), 580ex
    13.3" MacBook Pro (late '11 model) w/8GB Ram & 1TB HD, Aperture 3 & Photoshop Elements 9

Quote Originally Posted by Jarhead5811 View Post
    That's where I picked up my 580EX and a 430EX from them a while back (after the IIs were out) at a really good price and it was exactly as described. I've been very happy with them.
    Good to read; thanks!
    Helen Oster
    Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador
    Helen@adorama.com