Thread: SmugMug updates

SmugMug updates

For those of you using SmugMug for web hosting, have you tried the new update? I managed to migrate my way through the myriad of changes, and updated my site. I think it is a step up from the older site, and I'm happy with the results. Anyone else have success? There are still some features that I'd like to see, like the ability to rearrange galleries on the front page (or maybe I'm just not seeing how to do that). Maybe that will come soon. If you've done the update, please post your website so I can have a look! Thanks.

I've done it too but I'm still going through all the new designs... Pretty nice indeed!

I finished playing with the customisation for now and I have to say they did a great job! Jonathan, I've just had a look at your site and it seems we've both chosen the same header (which is very cool).

I cannot use the galleries container somehow (I think it's because most of my stuffs are private) so I use the folders one which is less nice (hierarchical only). You should try the landscape collage option of your galleries container on the homepage.

If you want to have a look: photos.deghaye.com (but we're not in the same league...)