Thread: FS Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS EF USM AF Lens

NEW REDUCED PRICE FS Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS EF USM AF Lens

As the title states I have a Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS EF USM AF Lens for sale in original box. I'm now asking $600. There is minor wear/scuff marks from normal use but nothing that effects image quality and other then that it's in great condition and has served me well but I am looking to purchase the Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II since I have started shooting more weddings and realized I could use the extra stop of light over the Image Stabilizer. I uploaded images in the second post (there should be 5) but it appears you need to be logged in to see all of them. I realized after I posted the images I shouldn't have zoomed on the label at the 105mm shot since at that range 100% crop you can actually see the print from the label fuziness. I will try to reshoot another subject if anyone would like to see it. Insured shipped in US is $15. I will accept paypal, money order or cashiers check. Buyer pays any associated fees from paypal.

Fred~
    Last edited by Fred Doane; 09-04-2013 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Added Images

Here are a few pics of the lens and 100% Crops taken with the lens mounted on a 7d at F4 to show just how sharp the lens is...

(Taken with Canon 7D, Canon 24-105mm F4L IS USM @24mm F4, 100% Crop)

(Taken with Canon 7D, Canon 24-105mm F4L IS USM @105mm F4, 100% Crop)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4580%20Small.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	144.7 KB 
ID:	1957  

New Reduced Price...

As the title states I have a Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS EF USM AF Lens for sale in original box. I'm now asking $600. There is minor wear/scuff marks from normal use but nothing that effects image quality and other then that it's in great condition and has served me well but I am looking to purchase the Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II since I have started shooting more weddings and realized I could use the extra stop of light over the Image Stabilizer. I uploaded images in the second post (there should be 5) but it appears you need to be logged in to see all of them. I realized after I posted the images I shouldn't have zoomed on the label at the 105mm shot since at that range 100% crop you can actually see the print from the label fuziness. I will try to reshoot another subject if anyone would like to see it. Insured shipped in US is $15. I will accept paypal, money order or cashiers check. Buyer pays any associated fees from paypal.

Fred~

One last chance or it's going to Adorama to find it a good home...