Thread: Welcome to the new 1-Series camera forum!

Welcome to the new 1-Series camera forum!

Welcome to all who wish to discuss Canon 1 series cameras issues.

Thank you TDP!

To all who read this please get the word out to every one you know that owns or has an interest in a EOS 1D, 1DS, & 1DX series camera!

Please be subtle when getting the word out in other forums: add a link in your signature, send private messages or emails to your friends or such.

Thanks, Will T.

Congratulations on the new thread Will.

I never liked the focus setting. I do a lot of grab shots and the older 1D's seem to work better. Even the 1DS. Could it be I have the settings all wrong?
    I would like it similar to the 1DS's where it offered less.

Will, what's the purpose/benefit of this forum? It seems that the "main" Canon camera forum gets at most 3 posts/replies per day. What are we gaining with a separate forum when a search could probably find >90% of the things that are likely to land in here?

Quote Originally Posted by peety3 View Post
    Will, what's the purpose/benefit of this forum? It seems that the "main" Canon camera forum gets at most 3 posts/replies per day. What are we gaining with a separate forum when a search could probably find >90% of the things that are likely to land in here?
    The 1-series forum was created so that 1-series owners could more easily find information that is relative to their needs without having to wade through information that is less applicable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Setters View Post
    The 1-series forum was created so that 1-series owners could more easily find information that is relative to their needs without having to wade through information that is less applicable.
    Well if Canon ever decide to catch up with Nikon and Sony and release a mega MP camera (36MP or greater) I hope there is a dedicated forum for it, because when I get one, I know I won't have time to wade through all those other posts that are less applicable.
    Actually while I'm not renowned for my swimming, I am a good wader.
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur