Thanks all! I ordered a 60MB/s 16GB card, and I'll follow up with a 90MB/s card and a 160MB/s card soon. I prefer to choose quantity over size, as we have too many cameras these days and having one 128GB card with lots of room on it does little good when four cameras have filled up the last of the cards and now I can only shoot with one camera.

Similar to neuroanatomist, I have a sheet of paper with five regions marked off: "to be downloaded", "downloaded, hold for verification", "ready to format", "return to service", and "problem, hold for resolution". Cards start on TBD, and after a visit to the computer they return to DHFV. Once the hourly Time Machine job has run, I consider the cards "eligible" to move to RTF if we're low on cards, but otherwise I wait until I've finished my work in Lightroom and have copied the job to the appropriate storage space. Cards in RTF get formatted in a camera and moved to RTS; they get reformatted when they're "assigned" to a camera to be sure the folder names are as-expected.