Thread: Help with adding a Watermark?

Help with adding a Watermark?

I use Canon DPP for RAW conversion and have all of the other random Canon applications that are loaded on the CD that came with my camera. In addition to that I have Adobe Elements 6.0. Does anyone know if there is a way to add a Watermark (preferably in a batch process) to my photos with any of these programs?

Re: Help with adding a Watermark?

Hi Mark,

I use Canon DPP and Adobe photoshop suite. But to add a watermark personally i think its easiest using Picasa editor. After you are done processing the pics in DPP and Adobe, add the folder to picasa and select all pictures. Click "export" on the bottom of the editor. check "add a watermark" type in the text. select the folder to save the pictures and click "ok".

It does mean saving to multiple locations. But for me, there are very few pictures i have to upload with a watermark on it. So it works fine for me.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Dev

Quote Originally Posted by devsalvi

It does mean saving to multiple locations. But for me, there are very few pictures i have to upload with a watermark on it. So it works fine for me.
    <div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

Dev,

Thanks so much for the advice So essentially it will take whatever you select and make a copy of it with the addition of a watermark?

That is correct Mark. You also get to choose the image quality and the size of the image being copied.

Cheers!

Dev