Thread: Canvas People

Canvas People

For some time now I seen posted on the TDP.com website really interesting sales at Canvas People for prints and wondering if anyone here ever used them?
    If so, what was the your impression using their service and quailty of print? Were you happy with them and would you recommand them?

Thanks
    Canon 5DMII, 30D 17-40 L f/4.0, 24-70L f2.8, 70-200L IS f2.8, 400L f4.0-5.6, 24 tilt shift, 2x 600ex-RT

Quote Originally Posted by icanon View Post
    For some time now I seen posted on the TDP.com website really interesting sales at Canvas People for prints and wondering if anyone here ever used them?
    If so, what was the your impression using their service and quailty of print? Were you happy with them and would you recommand them?

Thanks
    I've used them 2 or 3 times (during some of their better sales). I've been very happy with the prints I've gotten. I have a 20x30" print that's a permanent fixture in my living room. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Setters View Post
    I've used them 2 or 3 times (during some of their better sales). I've been very happy with the prints I've gotten. I have a 20x30" print that's a permanent fixture in my living room. ;-)
    Thanks really appreciate it. At $30 for a 20 x 30 print I think it's a great sale. It's just for home and not for clients.
    Canon 5DMII, 30D 17-40 L f/4.0, 24-70L f2.8, 70-200L IS f2.8, 400L f4.0-5.6, 24 tilt shift, 2x 600ex-RT