Thread: Zach's pics

Zach

Zach's pics

Allow myself to introduce myself

I'm Zach i've been taking pictures for about a year now and always loved photography, And hoping to be a good contributor to the forums

I'll be posting most of my work here on this thread, and I appreciate any thoughts or criticisms you may have on any of my photography, I welcome any help that will make me a better photographer.

Let the pics begin.... :-)

Zach
    alright then here we go!

here's just a few to get things started.

~Zach

Welcome aboard Zach!

Zach
    thanks Joel!

got this one last week

What software are you using for post processing? It looks like there is quite a bit of image quality loss, not sure if that is the format you are exporting to or something to do with photobucket. Have you been shooting in raw?
    - Eric
    Canon 7D, 70-200 f/2.8 II, 17-55 f/2.8, 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5, 100mm f/2.8 Macro, 50mm f/1.8 II, 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6, 2x III, 430EX II
    flickr.com/ericolsson

Zach
    Quote Originally Posted by Poik View Post
    What software are you using for post processing? It looks like there is quite a bit of image quality loss, not sure if that is the format you are exporting to or something to do with photobucket. Have you been shooting in raw?
    sadly it's my camera, I don't have a DSLR camera yet, i'm just shooting with a small digital camera, I didn't want to get a very pricey camera for my first one so I went with this (see attachment) and now since I've learned how to take photos well, i'll be upgrading to the Canon Rebel T3i in july.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canon-powershot-a2400-is-digital-camera.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	73.2 KB 
ID:	2207

Zach
    time for more pics

Zach

Zach