Here is my first attempt at a sunset portrait. I used a 580EX II off camera triggered by a Cactus V2. The flash was being held in place by a voice operated light stand. For some reason in photoshop her skin tone appears to look warmer on my screen, then when it does on here...anyone know why this may be? But anyways let me know what you think.

Thanks

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/600x400/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.21.61/IMG_5F00_4102.jpg[/img]

40D 24-70 2.8 at 30mm ISO 250 f5.0 1/50th

p.s. I think everyone should own a voice operated light stand, Im on a tight budget and cannot afford a trigger system (Pocket Wizards)that can communicate the information from the camera to the flash and so forth. All you have to do is say the settings and bam within seconds the flash is ready to go no more running back and forth to change flash position or settings. Although my light stand is currently being upgraded so that it....I mean she can be a pharmacist...[]..hopefully I dont have tomodify my systemfrom a pharmicist to awizardanytime soon.

thanks

joel