Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014 - Image of the Week #26

I believe everyone is now on Monday, so my picks for the winners this week are:

Landscape: "Desert View" by Kayaker72. Brant, I love the framing of this photo. The way you framed this photo gives it so much more depth than most of the shots you see of the canyon. I would have to give a couple honorable mentions to Denise and Pat. Denise, I really loved your lily and the texture you have added gives it the extra special it needed. I only wish it would have had the tip of the petal. Pat, that is the classic sunset shot. I definitely would put that on my wall.

Portrait "The Shaggy Cow" by Erno. Joel, I liked you photo of Princess Lily and I love the expression on her face. In the end, I am a farm boy at heart and just finished calving for the season. The last calf of the season came from a furry gal such as this one. So, cows are on my mind.

Great entries this week everyone! Keep them coming. There should be plenty of fun stuff happening this week so get out there and get shooting!

Congrats winners!

Thanks Jayson and congrats Erno!!

Zach
    congratulations winners!