I don't often go to Nikon Rumors, but it is interesting to be reminded how the 3rd party lenses are being used and discussed by a whole different group of users than the Canon world. I do go to Sigma Rumors but they don't do any testing, but rather refer you to sites that do testing, including this one.

I have zero trouble with my 35 Art. It focuses reliably and I just love the thing more and more after about 8 months with it. I did play around with it and did a little home AFMA on it. I ended up giving it a +2, but it really hadn't been crying out for a correction or anything, so I don't notice much real difference.

At the time I bought it before Christmas I had been waiting impatiently for the 50mm for a while. I really didn't think I would like the 35mm length or the potential for facial distortion s up close, but I must say I have changed my mind. The distortion is minimal and easily avoided by staying a few extra feet back, and the wider FOV is handy with small groups indoors in dim light, like at dinners. I have had some fun at the local Hibachi table restaurant in particular. My little girls had zero idea the table would burst into flames, so I was ready to catch their reactions when it did. . Ah, good times.