Just found out I am being sent later this month to London and Paris. Rough, I know, but if I have learned anything about work travel is that it is still mostly work. That said, I will tack on a couple of days to "adjust to the time zone difference."

I will be taking my 5DIII, but I am wondering about which lenses to bring. My initial thoughts were that I was going to be all set with the 24-70 II and 70-200 II. But, as I was doing research on photo opportunities, I keep coming across phrases that could be summed up as "my UWA lens never left my camera," or "I couldn't get wide enough."

So, I could also take my Rokinon 14 mm f/2.8, but I hardly consider that a walk around lens.

So, my question to everyone, what lenses would you recommend for photographing large cities, cathedrals, etc? Do you think I can get away with 24-200 mm as the primary range covered with the occasional 14 mm shot? Or, put another way, which lenses would you take?

I intend to try to take every single cheesy postcard shot I can find. So, this will be landmarks, cathedrals, and maybe just a bit of street photography.