Thread: Photo DVD help

Photo DVD help

Hi all

Im trying to find a program that I can make a photo dvd slide show with music, without lowering the quality of the images too much. I have just made one there and its turned out with terrible grainy images that look like the photographers fault. Can anyone recommend such a program?

I did have a program before that converted to higher res but I've deleted the hard drive by accident that it was on.

Any help appreciated

PSE organizer
    I think PS Bridge but I have not explored it for this purpose
    Mark

What are you using to edit your photos now? Lightroom does this, Bridge does slide shows without sound, Premiere Pro Elements, does any of the Canon supplied software do this I've never checked.
    One thing that helps in the process is to crop and resize your images to the pixel dimensions of your target video format before putting it together. It saves a lot of time and ensures that every image looks exactly the way you want it to.

It's not a free program, but Photodex ProShow is pretty good. I had the Gold version for a couple of years and recently upgraded to the Producer version.

Here's a video slideshow I created with ProShow Gold:

https://youtu.be/NrENBLytGXM