Thread: Mason on school grounds w/ball

Mason on school grounds w/ball

Granted I take alot of photos of my little man....he is quite the model, though. 5D ll and 50 1.4 @1.8, untouched jpg via Lr 2.2[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.22.00/_2D00_0275-_5B00_640x480_5D00_.jpg[/img]

Re: Mason on school grounds w/ball

The colors are superb - as expected for such a camera/lens set up. It also seems that you used a polarizer filter which explains the superb colors.

The only thing is that I'd get a bit closer to the kid (as this is a non-zoom lens) or maybe you could just crop it so the kid will take most of the frame, but then you'll lose the superb deep blue skies, so I guess the best thing would be to get closer to the kid + get down as low as you can so you can take a closer shot of the kid and still capture the great blue skies.

Again, very very nice colors all in all - especially the blue skies thanks to (my guess) a polarizer filter.

hey Oren..thanks for the great compliments on my photos of Mason. And actually, I didn't use a polarizer for the above mentioned photo. that's why I love this camera...Superb colors...depending on the condition, I do try to get close, but taking pics of a 17 month old is an experience in itself!!!! I do have a few great ones from Hawaii 2 months ago using my old 5D id yor interested. "greggf.smugmug.com" Once again thanx for the comments...I appreciate them...Gregg

Yeah I know how hard it is to take pictures of these little kids :P

I myself have taken pictures of my little cousin who is under 12 month old with my Canon S60... not easy.