Thread: Photography Related Gifts

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Photography Related Gifts

My wife and I still like to exchange gifts at Christmas. I am working on putting together a list of ideas for this year and, as my lists usually include a lot of photography related items, I thought I'd ask to see if anyone had ideas?

In particular, I was wondering if anyone knew of a good small multi-purpose tool that they use for photography? I would primarily like something with a hex-bolt for my tripod legs and allen-wrench for the brackets and plates. The other key characteristic would be a lack of blade so that TSA doesn't confiscate it while traveling.

Other than that, I am focusing on creating duplicate sets of basic gear (back up batteries, rocket air blaster, lens pen, micro fiber cloth, etc) so I no longer have to switch those between the two backpacks I tend to use. I am also looking at better footwear for waterfalls. I have used Chaco sandals with the Colorado sole (good for water), but the Pro soles are even better (but mark). I am also looking at hiking boots/shoes with the Vibram Megagrip sole (Vasque Inhalers) as those are supposed to be good for hiking and work around/in water.

Any other ideas? Gifts that you've really enjoyed?
    Last edited by Kayaker72; 11-18-2015 at 12:26 PM.