Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: B&H Purchase Gone Wrong - Please Advise!

Well, I spoke with Cole in Customer Service this morning. Apparently, Tom F. had put a call into the manufacturer to see if there was a piece that was suppose to be in the box that goes between the lens and the camera or if it was indeed a packaging issue. He never heard back from them by close of day on Friday. I explained to Cole that it is an actual Lensbaby lens not an optic and it is suppose to fit directly on the camera. After being placed on hold for a bit so he could talk to the powers that be, he decided to go ahead and issue the RMA and shipping label!! YAY!!! Hopefully, this is an isolated mishap and not a repetitive packaging issue from Lensbaby and the next one I get is actually a Canon mount.

Thank you again for reassuring me that all would turn out okay and thank you Sean for offering to step in if need be.

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725 View Post
    Well, I spoke with Cole in Customer Service this morning. Apparently, Tom F. had put a call into the manufacturer to see if there was a piece that was suppose to be in the box that goes between the lens and the camera or if it was indeed a packaging issue. He never heard back from them by close of day on Friday. I explained to Cole that it is an actual Lensbaby lens not an optic and it is suppose to fit directly on the camera. After being placed on hold for a bit so he could talk to the powers that be, he decided to go ahead and issue the RMA and shipping label!! YAY!!! Hopefully, this is an isolated mishap and not a repetitive packaging issue from Lensbaby and the next one I get is actually a Canon mount.

Thank you again for reassuring me that all would turn out okay and thank you Sean for offering to step in if need be.

B&H, There's a reason they are the only people I deal with. ALWAYS reputable and doing the right thing! Good to hear you got the RMA as expected.
    Let No One Walk Alone
    --------------
    Bill

Thanks, Bill! I must admit, they have proven time and time again that they are top notch when it comes to customer service!