Hey everyone,

I'll be down in Florida for a week late Feb/Early March. It will be a family trip, not a pure photography trip, but I'm looking for suggestions of what not to miss (photography or not). We have a bit of a plan already, attempting to take in more than one part of the state, but trying not to pre-plan too much in each location. If anyone has any "Must see" things to suggest, we'll try to work it into our schedule.

We'll be down there with my dad, who doesn't have the best mobility these days, so we're looking for ideas that don't involve any long hikes. Also Bella won't want anything that takes too long. She likes photography, but not *that* much. Bella isn't into big Theme Park rides yet either, so any parks based mainly on rides aren't on our list.

28th - We plan to visit the Everglades areas (from Homestead), take an air-boat tour. Not sure exactly what there is to see. Suggestions very welcome.

29th-2nd - Orlando area. Plan to go see Canaveral. Wife/Daughter will go to Universal (for Harry Potter) one of the days, leaving me and my dad to a photography day. This site lists 7 photography hotspots... which would you suggest (or what alternative) for early March, that doesn't involve a hike? Anything else a must see in Orlando area?

3rd-4th - Tampa/Clearwater. Hoping to do a dolphin boat at Clearwater, and spend some time on the beach. Any other suggestions for this area?