Thread: Lightroom fonts?

Lightroom fonts?

Hi all, I had watermarks set up in Lightroom 5 but my copy got corrupt so I had to reinstall. I've reinstalled but lost all my watermarks, I went to recreate them but my favourite one doesn't seem to be there? I've got a picture saved with the watermark and run it through a font finder site but it doesn't get the right one (and picks one that's never been in Lightroom). Is there any way I can find out what the font is? I've manually gone through them all and can't seem to find the correct one

I was just going to suggest that you check out the Lightroom forum, and then I saw your question posted there too. Hopefully someone there will be able to resolve it... please let us know when they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Squidy View Post
    Hi all, I had watermarks set up in Lightroom 5 but my copy got corrupt so I had to reinstall. I've reinstalled but lost all my watermarks, I went to recreate them but my favourite one doesn't seem to be there? I've got a picture saved with the watermark and run it through a font finder site but it doesn't get the right one (and picks one that's never been in Lightroom). Is there any way I can find out what the font is? I've manually gone through them all and can't seem to find the correct one
    Post a picture with the watermark here or provide a link to it. It's been years since I worked in a typesetting department, but there's a small chance I may be able to recognize it.

Hi there, here is a link to a test shot I took at a zoo with the font

http://i.imgur.com/kwR7Q8N.jpg

I believe the font you're looking for is called "Pristina." See below for a typeset version of your watermark in Pristina.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Squidy.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	2544

Awesome, thanks