Thread: Jon isn't this your photo

Jon isn't this your photo

If you see me with a wrench, call 911

Jon can correct me if I'm wrong, but the photo credit is for John Rollins and I believe he was on the same trip as Jonathan Huyer. In the article Jon wrote for the Canadian Nature Photographer (http://www.canadiannaturephotographe...Huyer2016.html), the last photo in that article (of Jon) was credited to John Rollins. So just inferring here that John Rollins was on the trip with Jon Huyer and they likely have some very similar shots.

As a side note, I like Jon Huyer's similar photo better as I think it has a more correct white balance (a bit cooler) which I think better represents the arctic and cold temps of the snowy landscape. Just a personal preference though as both shots are great.

Stephen

John Rollins is a good friend of mine and yes he was on the trip to Baffin Island with me (as well as a few other trips before that). I quite like the way he composed that shot.

Thanks for bringing this up --- I didn't know about this contest and the deadline is tomorrow, so I decided to toss in one of my own photos as well (along with 100,000 other people).
    Last edited by Jonathan Huyer; 05-27-2016 at 04:00 AM.

Simply great stuff and glad to be corrected
    If you see me with a wrench, call 911