Thread: Scandinavia - another trip I have to redo - anyone, anyone, anyone, Bueller?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Scandinavia - another trip I have to redo - anyone, anyone, anyone, Bueller?

So this was a family reunion - we do them every other year, and this was in Sweden and Norway. More specifically Stockholm, Oslo, Bergen.

We only spent a couple of days in each place and I wish I would have spent it all in Bergen - The people were friendly, etc, etc and scenery was breath taking.

The weather didn't really cooperate the day we took the fjord cruise and I couldn't really break away for a full day of photo. (note to self photo safari and family reunions don't mix next time take a super zoom and be happy w/ snap shots vs. lugging 50lbs of GAS symptoms)

As you can see in the attached first couple of many, one could easily hop off the boat or get a B&B or something in one of these small towns and spend a couple of weeks easy. (My wife looks at me funny when I say that but I bet you know what I mean).

Fjord Example-2 by mbarrett5076, on Flickr

Fjord Example by mbarrett5076, on Flickr
    If you see me with a wrench, call 911

Knuckles,

Enticing scenery, but I won't be getting away for a long trip for quite some time.

For the bottom image--do you think any of the software that "removes haze" like Photoshop Elemets 14 or DxO 10 would be useful for the second shot?

Danny

Absolutely - just wanted to get a couple of pics up quickly. I will be reprocessing, etc in the next few weeks and getting some more up for others to ponder about Norway.

Mike
    If you see me with a wrench, call 911

Mike,

Will look forward to the finished products.

Danny