I think to say the Tamron is "nowhere near as good" as the Canon is a vast overstatement. I have the Canon 24-70 II while a friend has the Tamron 24-70 f/2.8 VC. He gets some excellent pictures from the Tamron. If you were to pixel peep maybe you might see something. But looking over some charts, and these lenses are optically very similar. Skimming through Bryan's review of the Tamron, he seems to note AF consistency and bokeh as the two main advantages of the Canon. Of course, the Tamron has VC. I've seen others that claim that the Canon is just a bit sharper, especially in the corners, but, like I said, I see great images coming out of the Tamron.

Where you would likely see a sharpness upgrade would be the 70-200 non-IS to the 70-200 f/2.8 II. I would think on the 5DsR, the difference would be noticeable. But I've also heard the 70-200 non-IS has amazing bokeh. Having never shot it, I cannot attest, but I do love my 70-200 f/2.8 II.

Overall, it seems like you have a very nice wedding kit. What might be missing is a 100 mm f/2.8 macro for close up shots of rings, etc. The UWA lens might be needed, but to me that is usually when you are working in tighter spaces, not a park. But, if you are looking to add something to your kit, the 16-35 f/4 IS is a very nice lens. But, I know wedding photographers like f/2.8 for inside churches/low light. If you believe rumors, the V3 of that for canon is coming soon. There is also the Tamron 15-30 f/2.8 which is well reviewed.

Also, here is a link of wedding photographer that really likes the Sigma 24-35 f/2. And, of course, I've seen a couple of wedding photographers shooting primes, I've seen the 24 f/1.4, 50 f/1.4, 85 f/1.2, and 135 f/2 all in use. Finally, have you thought about lighting? Outdoors, get that extra splash of light on someone's face? Someone like Sean is better suited, but I'd have at least one 600 ex-rt with me.

So...in summary...if you want to spend money...photography is a great hobby. But you are honestly in pretty decent shape, in my opinion. I'd probably rank the above suggestions in the following order:

• 600 ex-rt (v1 or v2)
  • 70-200 f/2.8 II
  • 100 f/2.8 L macro
  • UWA lens

For whatever it is worth, for weddings (amateur, not pro here), the 70-200 II and 24-70 II are my main "goto" lenses. One or the other is almost always on my camera and I often don't even bring anything other than a flash, backup battery, etc.