Quote Originally Posted by jamsus View Post
1) I will need a second body, but i'll probably take another body - personally i prefer APS-C not for the price of the body, but for the lens price & the fact that i use APS-C with 100-400 for wildlife shooting. I'm not a professional and i won't be a professional so i prefer to stay in budget but be more versatile.
I can see your reasoning, the advantage of APS-C is price and on the rare occasion when you are out of focal length you can gain a small resolution boost.

But versatile can be subjective. I could see how having fewer lenses because of price would give you less focal length. But the things you can do with a full frame make it more versatile in my opinion. Aside from the body itself having more resolution when a subject is fully framed and improved ISO for low light, you can also take full advantage of the creative side of many lenses. For instance the 35mm f/1.4 and its narrow dof. Personally if I were rebuilding my kit with limited funds, I would go FF and have fewer select lenses. Even if it were a used 5D II or 6D and last generation lenses.