View Poll Results: Please select a winner!

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • jerrytech1 "midtown sky"

1 5.26%
  • neuroanatomist "Under L'Arc"

7 36.84%
  • conropl "Upside down Reflection"

3 15.79%
  • cls "Bottom Floor View"

8 42.11%

Thread: Assignment #85: Unusual Angles NOW VOTING!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Assignment #85: Unusual Angles NOW VOTING!

On behalf of the Assignment #84 winner, Jonathan Huyer, I would like to present the topic for Assignment #85: Unusual Angles

As described by Jonathan:

The image should be taken from any angle except level. Point the camera up, down, 45 degrees... or whatever it takes to make a compelling image with an unexpected but highly interesting point of view. The main reason for choosing this assignment is because I tend to be a very level shooter, and I'm looking for creative inspiration!

The Finalists:
    Jerrytech1 "Midtown Sky" --- the strong diagonal angles, with the lone cloud and the surreal tone all combine to make a unique and compelling image

Neuro "Under L'Arc" --- the perfect symmetry, exceptional sharpness, and sparkle from the spotlights all work together in this strong composition

conropl "Upside-Down Reflection" --- a creative and artistic take on a peaceful scene

cls "Bottom floor view" --- an eye-catching view with strong use of monochrome tones that together make me feel like I'm about to enter the Twilight Zone

Good luck!
    Last edited by Kayaker72; 01-22-2017 at 10:25 AM.