Thread: Has the M-Series Arrived?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I purchased an M5 last month, and love it as a compliment to my 5DsR and full frame lenses. I perviously owned an M1 that I used as a point and shoot for non moving subjects. The M5 has an excellent AF system and now I finally have a small, light camera I can use for family outings without missing on action shots.

I currently own the 22/2, 15-45 and 55-200, which is a pretty complete and versatile travel kit.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

bumped into a new M5 user and they where quite happy with the possible exception of low light, wild life - long focal length native mount vs. adapter and perhaps focus speed???, but they were quite happy.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthDallas40 View Post
    I purchased an M5 last month, and love it as a compliment to my 5DsR and full frame lenses. I perviously owned an M1 that I used as a point and shoot for non moving subjects. The M5 has an excellent AF system and now I finally have a small, light camera I can use for family outings without missing on action shots.

I currently own the 22/2, 15-45 and 55-200, which is a pretty complete and versatile travel kit.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    If you see me with a wrench, call 911