I am curious as to people's thoughts?

The M5 is looking like a very nice little camera. I am still waiting on more reviews, but everything I've seen so far is encouraging. I am still waiting to see how good the EFm 18-150 is, but I am impressed that it is only 1 inch longer and 90 g heavier than my EFm 18-55. Then the EFm 28 mm f/3.5 macro seems to be a very nice lens.

Right now I still have the M1, EFm 18-55 and 22 f/2. But I just picked off the EFm 11-22 on a 15% refurbished sale. It is a bit odd, as I am not 100% sold on the M system, but I figure I can sell it for about the same as I just spent if I end up not liking it. That said, it does finally seem to be getting interesting. I've never had much of a problem with the IQ from my M1 as long as you can control ISO. Matter of fact, I've long thought it rivaled the IQ from my original 7D EFs 15-85 combo. My biggest issue is that I tend not to enjoy photographing with the M1. But I am wondering if the viewfinder from the M5 will change that. If it does, it might be nice to have a small, light weight, go anywhere kit.