View Poll Results: Please select a winner!

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Neuroanatomist "Watercolors"

4 26.67%
  • Erno James "The Rostrum"

7 46.67%
  • Jonathan Huyer "Forest Guardian"

4 26.67%

Thread: Congratulations Erno!: Assignment #86: In the Forest

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Congratulations Erno!: Assignment #86: In the Forest

On behalf of Assignment #85 winner, CLS, we present Assignment #86: "In the Forest"...now VOTING

As described by Claes:
    I live by the coast and most of the time I end up shooting along the shoreline. Now and then I go the other direction and try to find scenes in the forest, but I could use some inspiration and I thought this would be a good opportunity.
    The interpretation of the topic is free – it could be wide angle forest landscapes as well as macro details, animals or plants, a line of treetops as well as portraits shot in the forest. Use your imagination! The idea is simply that the photos should be taken in a “forest”. Some of us literally have a forest outside the doorstep while some of us live in big cities. If getting to a “real forest” is difficult for you, I suppose you could still find a park or some other “forest-like” places. Have fun!

The finalists are:

neuroanatomist "Watercolors" – The colorful reflections with many details make this shot remind of an abstract painting. I keep finding new details in it.

erno james "The Rostrum" – A great capture of a dramatic scene - simply beautiful.

Jonathan Huyer "Forest Guardian" – This shot almost looks like it would have been from a planned portrait session with the elk. (And if so, I’m sure he’s quite happy with the result ;-)

The poll will be open for 5 days.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Kayaker72; 03-30-2017 at 10:31 AM.