Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 6d2 review timing?

Quote Originally Posted by Karsaa View Post
    This is how i try to reason it to myself. Not going to change my 5 dsr to it, but get this as my second body for the nighttime shooting. Kinda tempted to it mostly for that 4k timelapse =)
    Do you shoot astro with your 5dsr? How does it do? I have the 6D which is great for Astro, but would like the resolution bump.
    ---
    Way too much gear and even more lighting equipment.

Yes. Northern lights, milky way etc. https://www.flickr.com/photos/kasaari my picture site.

I just ordered the 5d4 last night in that insane bundle deal for Black Friday at adorama. I went thru TDP to support the site. Comments here and reviews turned me off on the 6d2 and I didn't feel like waiting 4 years for 6d3. Thanks to Brian and Sean for all they do and Happy Thanksgiving.
    Canon 6D, Canon EF 16-35 f/2.8 L III; Sigma 35mm f/1.4 "Art"; Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8L IS II, Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 L IS Macro; Canon 24-105 f/4 L ; Canon EF-S 17-55 f/2.8 IS (unused nowadays), EF 85 f/1.8; Canon 1.4x TC Mk. 3; 3x Phottix Mitros+ flashes

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Stephen View Post
    I just ordered the 5d4 last night in that insane bundle deal for Black Friday at adorama. I went thru TDP to support the site.
    Glad to hear you were able to take advantage of the deal! And thanks for your support!