I'm leaning strongly towards upgrading from 6d to 6d2. A small,voice in my head though is thinking of a 5d4 or even a 1dx2.

I'd normally be in no hurry, but I have a Europe trip Aug 19-aug 31 and if I do upgrade, it might be nice (or else really dumb) to get the new camera in time to bring it. As I value Bryan's reviews more than any other, I was hoping to see what he thinks of the 6d2 before deciding. I live in Pittsburgh, unfortunately a long way from B&H, etc, where I could easily check them all out.

Any prediction on the timing of a 6d2 review?